The countdown to transpose the revised Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) has started!
Member States have until March 2020 to translate into national law all the new requirements from the EU energy efficiency legislation affecting buildings. To discuss changes and challenges, but also opportunities, EuroACE (the European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings) has written a Guide on the topic.
For more information, please visit the EuroACE website.
After several weeks of consultations with stakeholders, including at national level, in the summer 2018, EuroACE is now presenting the final version of its Guide to EPBD Implementation in a series of webinars in cooperation with BUILD UP.
The third webinar of the series will take place on 13th February and will discuss the topic of ‘Smart and Technology Equipped Buildings – new features from the amended EPBD’.
Moderation by Hélène SIBILEAU, Senior EU Affairs Manager, EuroACE
- 12.00-12.10 | Introduction and overview of EuroACE Guide to EPBD Implementation by Hélène SIBILEAU, Senior EU Affairs Manager, EuroACE
- 12.10-12.25 | Presentation of EuroACE Guide to EPBD Implementation. Focus on Chapter 5 (Smart & Technology-Equipped Buildings) by Stephan KOLB, Danfoss, EuroACE member
- 12.25-12.35 | The perspective from policymakers by Sylvain ROBERT, Policy Officer, DG ENER, European Commission
- 12.35-12.45 | The experience of building service engineers by Anita DERJANECZ, Managing Director, REHVA – Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Associations
- 12.45-13.15 | Q&A session
To register please click here!
News published on Build Up News
Consult the source