Webinar on Financing Home Renovation in Europe
Discover and discuss innovative approaches to tackle the challenges of financing home energy improvements in Europe during a webinar, organized on 21 November at 11:00 CET, with presentations from the European Commission and two examples of one-stop-shops in France and in the Netherlands. Advance registration necessary.
Date: Tue, Nov 21, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM CET
Programme: Webinar on Financing Home Renovation in Europe
- The discussion will open with an introduction by Timothée Noel, from the European Commission (DG Energy).
- Francoise Refabert (Vesta Conseil & Finance) will present an overview of the challenges related to energy refurbishment in the housing sector. She will then present the experience of the first french public operator to set up a third-party financing mechanism (Picardie Pass Renovation).
- Marco van Dalfsen (KAW architecten) will present the Reimarkt one-stop-shop concept in the Netherlands.
- Christophe Milin (EASME) will present European funding opportunities for supporting home renovation under the Horizon 2020 programme.
- The webinar will be moderated by Christophe Milin from the European Commission (Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises) and will be conducted in English.
This is part of a series of webinars in the frame of the Sustainable Energy Investment Forums initiative.
Registration open here
News published on FEDARENE – energy agencies
Consult the source
Webinar 21/11 - 21/11/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
This conference is a partnership between the European Covenant of Mayors Initiative, The Irish Government’s dialogue on climate action and the Tipperary Energy Agency. It will focus on how citizens can lead the energy & climate transi (...)
[avniR] Platform has the pleasure to announce that the 8th edition of the international [avniR] Conference will take place the 7th and 8th November 2018 in Lille, France ! [avniR] Conference brings together experts, scientists, busin (...)
Join us on Tuesday, 05 June 2018 at 3 pm (CEST) for our webinar “Urban Regeneration Model”. The Urban Regeneration Model is the main objective of the REMOURBAN smart city project addressing the transformation of energy in buildings (...)