Webinar on Financing Home Renovation in Europe
Discover and discuss innovative approaches to tackle the challenges of financing home energy improvements in Europe during a webinar, organized on 21 November at 11:00 CET, with presentations from the European Commission and two examples of one-stop-shops in France and in the Netherlands. Advance registration necessary.
Date: Tue, Nov 21, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM CET
Programme: Webinar on Financing Home Renovation in Europe
- The discussion will open with an introduction by Timothée Noel, from the European Commission (DG Energy).
- Francoise Refabert (Vesta Conseil & Finance) will present an overview of the challenges related to energy refurbishment in the housing sector. She will then present the experience of the first french public operator to set up a third-party financing mechanism (Picardie Pass Renovation).
- Marco van Dalfsen (KAW architecten) will present the Reimarkt one-stop-shop concept in the Netherlands.
- Christophe Milin (EASME) will present European funding opportunities for supporting home renovation under the Horizon 2020 programme.
- The webinar will be moderated by Christophe Milin from the European Commission (Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises) and will be conducted in English.
This is part of a series of webinars in the frame of the Sustainable Energy Investment Forums initiative.
Registration open here
News published on FEDARENE – energy agencies
Consult the source
Webinar 21/11 - 21/11/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
Learn how one of the leading contractors in California has implemented the optimum BIM Execution Planning workflow. REGISTER Including a bonus – also hear about new features coming in LOD Planner! Register for September 27th webinar (...)
Right before the start of the new academic year, Anne Paduart, Stijn Brancart and the Transform-team of the VUB will organise a three-day Summer Workshop within the frame of the ‘Circular Retrofit Lab’, the Belgian pilot project of (...)
The 2018 Annual Session of Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS 2018) will be convened in 30-31 October 2018 at the United Nations Conference Center, Bangkok, Thailand, co-organized by the Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS (...)