WEBINAR: How to get your project financed with reduced dependence on subsidies?
On the 11th of January 2021, PROSPECT+ will organise a webinar on the topic of financing local and regional climate action with other-than-subsidies instruments presenting the speakers from Adelphi, CINEA, Energy Cities and Eurocities.
By introducing a variety of innovative financing instruments, the webinar will showcase the opportunities to get an in-depth understanding of their practical use through best-practice exchange with peers across Europe under a capacity-building project PROSPECT+.
Register now to the #H2020Prospect webinar and get an overview of:
✔️the innovative financing instruments available to local authorities across Europe,
✔️best practice examples,
✔️the Prospect+ free capacity-building programme and how you can benefit from it,
✔️ the latest opportunity to join the project as a mentee.
- 10:00–10:05 Welcome | Sylwia Slomiak, Eurocities
- 10:05-10:20 Major challenges for local authorities across Europe to access financing for investments in sustainable energy and mobility, resulting from the scale of the necessary climate action (tbc). | Christophe Milin, CINEA
- 10:20-10:35 How does PROSPECT+ support local authorities across Europe to face these challenges? | Sylwia Slomiak, Eurocities
- 10:35-11:00 How to secure resources to accelerate investments in sustainable energy and public transport: introduction to other-than-subsidies financing instruments and how to choose the right one. | Carolin Anders, Adelphi
- 11:00-11:10 Q&A
- 11:10-11:25 Examples of successful projects identified by PROSPECT+ that successfully used the innovative financing instruments. | Sylwia Slomiak, Eurocities
- 11:25-11:40 How to choose the best way forward? The benefits of getting involved in PROSPECT+ as mentors, mentees and participants of the Community of Practice | Jana Cicmanova, Energy Cities
- 11:40-11:50 Q&A and discussion
- 11:50 Wrap-up and closing | Sylwia Slomiak, Eurocities
Do you want to know more?
Click here to download the full agenda.
This article is republished from Fedarene under a Creative Commons license. Read the original article.
11/01 - 11/01/2022