The Challenge Start-ups Construction Tech®: how does it work ? This year, BATIMAT launches the third edition of the Construction Tech® Challenge on June 24, 2020 to an international level. After the epedemic crisis, BATIMAT would like to highlight start-ups solutions, which are answering to new challenges.
The Challenge Construction Tech® offers to start-ups visibility and a network, which gather construction actors.
An expert panel will assess the applications of all the candidates. The selected start-ups will have the opportunity to pitch in front of the press.
If you participate to the Challenge Construction Tech®, you will get a strong visibility through:
- Promotion through press releases
- Registration in the digital Start-ups Directory
- Publication of an article on the Batimat blog
- Publication of a post on our social medias
For this edition, the winner will have the opportunity:
- To pitch on POLLUTEC trade exhibition in 2020
- To pitch their solution during a special Construction Tech® press conference
- To exhibit on the Construction Tech® Demonstrator on BATIMAT 2021
- To record a podcast on Batiradio.
Construction21 is a partner of the Challenge Start-ups Construction Tech®