[PODCATS] 27: The Scooter CEO Panel from the Micromobility California Summit
In this episode, a panel discussion from the Micromobility California Summit in January with Derrick Ko (CEO, Spin), Michael Keating (CEO, Scoot), Sanjay Dastoor (CEO, Skip) and Sergio Romo (CEO, Grin) are interviewed by Cory Weinberg from The Information.
It will be discuss:
- The scooter landscape as it was in January, and what they have learned so far
- The challenges they've faced ins scaling, and what they foresee ahead
- The change of their relationships with cities
- Their thoughts about capital raising, and the different approaches taken
- Which competitor company they respect the most in the space
- How OEM's such as Ford are thinking about the space
Other news in "Videos & audios"
In this episode, Horace and Oliver run over Horace’s insights from his recent research using UN data into city-level potential for micromobility markets globally. We run through the most interesting growth trends in 1800+ cities. Spec (...)
In this episode, Horace and Oliver discuss Donald Shoup’s work, The High Cost of Free Parking, and why micromobility offers such a compelling counter to the dominant mindset that has existed around parking for the last 70 years. Speci (...)
Five Eu funded projects (TripleAreno, iBROAD, HAPPEN, ALDREN, FittoNZEB) collaborating on integrated tools and methods for deep retrofitting, looked at key challenges that need to be surpassed for a breakthrough in building energy (...)