The place to BIM: International openbim day, march 26 in Paris
The international openBIM day #openbimday, organized by buildingSMART France-Mediaconstruct, will take place on March 26 at the Cnam (292 rue Saint-Martin, 75003 Paris). Thirty-odd participants will share their extensive ground experience on the BIM through practical subjects covering the usage and the « tools » of the BIM, of the building in its environment, in France and abroad (full program below): open registration.
« This day – which is intended for the French professionals as well – introduces the International Standards Summit of buildingSMART organized in France for the first time in 10 years! An exceptional « BIM’s day » to better understand the stake of the BIM norms. A showcase day for France to prove our engagement, our know-how and our expectations concerning the openBIM. The digital transition in construction and, therefore, in the territories – anchored on the openBIM - represents a challenge that we aim to take in order to accompany all the actors on the path of this industry of the future, source of competitiveness and jobs » explains Pierre Mit, president of buildingSMART France-Mediaconstruct.
Eleven partners presently bring their support, aware of the importance of this openBIM summit to be launched on March 26.
- Platinum sponsors : Autodesk, Caisse des dépôts et Consignation.
- Event sponsor : le Cnam.
- Silver sponsors : Groupe ADP, Alpes Topo, Colas, FINALCAD, SNCF Gares & Connexions, Saint-Gobain.
- Bronze sponsors : BIM&Co, Trimble.
9:00 am Morning reception time and snack
- buildingSMART International’s mission in the ecosystem of openBIM.
R. Petrie, buildingSMART International
- BIM Standards Mapping. S.Soubra, French BIM’s standardization roadmap
- The need for open digital standards. S. Ziyu, China Communications Construction Company
- French actions regarding bSI’s perspectives
- - Classifications systems : Y.Cotherel, bSFrance / S.Wernik, bSI’s
- - BIM execution plan : JP. Trehen, bSFrance / bSI’s speaker to be confirmed
- - Training and Certifications : M. Baldwin, bSI / E. Natchitz bSFrance
- buildingSMART Technical Strategy. G.Schleusner, bSI
- Interoperability and compliance. J.Ouellette, R.Steinmann, bSI
1:00-2:00 : Lunch at the historical Textile’s room
- Operational BIM approaches
- - Bouygues Construction : C.Moreau - Egis : C. Castaing - Saint-Gobain : L. Ortas and S. Patrix, - VINCI : MC. Coin.
- Status of openBIM in France : B. Delcambre (French digital plan for buildings -PTNB) and
P. Benning (national program MINnD).
- The data dictionnary (bSDD) : objectives, evolutions and issues
- - Overview : F. Grand, bSFrance / S. Pettersen, bSI
- - Public Finance Institution view of the need for openBIM : H. Costa Elias, Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations
- Applications of linked data for BIM. A-M. Roxin, U-Bourgogne.
- BIM for SMART Construction and for SMART Buildings
- - BIM Infrastructures : K. Ivar Bakkmoen
- - BIM Rail Stations : T.Bourdel, C.Grimault, SNCF Gares et Connexions
- - BIM Assets : speaker to be confirmed
- Conclusion : open Standards for BIM-GIS interoperability. A. Borrmann, Technical University Munich.
6:00 : cocktail
Registration : https://www.buildingsmart.org/paris-registration/
Other news in "Information"
In 2013, the National Agency for the Improvement of Working Conditions (ANACT) was playing a game of anticipation by imagining what the world of work will look like by 2050. Among the anticipated trends, the end of the offices was (...)
The Spanish sanitary facilities manufacturer has entrusted BIM&CO with managing and publishing its BIM objects. PRESTO IBÉRICA is a specialist in manufacturing innovative and durable sanitation solutions that bring water consumption (...)
Users can quickly switch between bicycle, car sharing, electric car and public transport. Dresden, the state capital of Saxony, Germany wants to set up 76 mobility hubs in the city area. At these stations, users can quickly switch (...)