Roger Léron Award: Deadline Extended!
- by FEDARENE - Energy Agencies
- 2022-05-04 11:41:01
Were you thinking about nominating an outstanding individual to the Roger Léron Award this year but didn’t have the time to submit? This is your chance! We are extending the deadline to the 15th of May 2022.
Established in 2014 by FEDARENE (European Federation of Agencies and Regions for Energy and the Environment), the Roger Léron Award celebrates outstanding individuals who have significantly contributed to the energy transition at a local or regional level and who have also made a difference at the European level.
This year, a special theme was chosen for the 7th edition: Energy Efficiency Leaders. This topic reflects one of the core missions of regions and their local/regional energy agencies, who are key delivery agents of EU’s Energy Efficiency policies and programmes.
The Ukraine crisis and EU’s response with REPowerEU further highlighted how energy efficiency will be crucial in the next months and years to cut our energy dependence and increase the resilience of the EU’s energy system. Great leaders are already at work and have been for many years now to achieve this. Give them the recognition they deserve, nominate them to the Roger Léron Award!
- The nomination campaign has been extended until the 15th of May
- Nominations from all sectors will be accepted, provided that rules and criteria are respected
- Roger Léron Award nominees will be evaluated by a jury composed of 7 highly skilled experts according to their leadership, impact, creativity and strategic vision, and in light of this year’s thematic focus – Energy Efficiency Leaders
- You can find more information on our dedicated Roger Léron Award webpage.
This article wasposted on Fedarene website