Registration open: EUROCITIES task-force on SDGs meeting, 3 July Brussels
We are pleased to invite you for a meeting of the EUROCITIES task-force on the localisation of Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on mutual learning and presentation of EUROCITIES SDGs Report and activities at EU level.
The meeting will be taking place in Brussels on 3 July from 09.30 until 16.30. The meeting is open to all interested cities that are currently working or planning to work on SDGs.
The focus of the meeting will be on technical aspects related to the implementation of the SDGs in cities, and we expect officers directly responsible for SDGs in cities.
The first part of the meeting on Tools and Policies at EU level will be centred around:
- Presentation of developments at EU level on SDGs by Institutions (eg. EC, EP)
- Reactions to EU action on SDGs from other stakeholders (e.g. SDG Watch)
- Tools and strategies to implementing SDGs at local level (e.g. OECD, JRC/DG REGIO, Local coalition)
The second part of the meeting on Mutual learning and Capacity-building will be centred around:
- EUROCITIES forthcoming report on members’ activities on SDGs
- Workshop in small groups with specific focus on key opportunities and key success factors
- Group discussion with focus on possible study visits, areas of action and next step
News published on Build Up Events
Consult the source
Other news in "Agenda"
Annual EFN conferences goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and facade designers, specialists, consultants, manufacturers, builders etc. and young researchers, from Europe and other parts of the world (...)
JOIN AFRICA’S MOST INNOVATIVE ECOSYSTEM : Futur.e.s in Africa is the first event that connects French, Moroccan and African digital ecosystems. Join and meet innovators, thinkers and doers from startups, companies, institutions and (...)
On 10th October 2019 in Brussels, the Efficient Buildings Community is organizing MED - Mediterranean Energy Debate a public event to present the solutions developed by the Community to the wide audience of the European Week of Regio (...)