The second in a four-part mini-series of interactive online events for local authorities, educational institutions and others involved with delivering educational buildings to the Passivhaus standard.
Date and time :
- 9 September 2020
- 16.00 - 18.00
Place : Online
This session provides a closer look at regional case studies to back up the policy and precedence discussed in the preliminary session.
- 16:00 – 16:10 Chair’s welcome, Sarah Lewis, Hamson Barron Smith
- 16:10 – 16:25 ‘67’ – the new energy metric in Scotland Stephen Long, Scottish Futures Trust
- 16:30 – 16:45 Why Passivhaus Schools in Scotland? Patrick Brown, City of Edinburgh Council
- 16:50 – 17:10 Designing the First Passivhaus Schools in Scotland Ann-Marie Fallon, Architype
- 17:15 – 17:35 Achieving Passivhaus Schools in Scotland Graeme Middleton, Morrison Construction
- 17:40 – 18:00 Panel Q&A
NB: Programme subject to changes. All presentations include a short Q&A
A recording of the first session (official launch) that covers will be included to all delegates who book onto the following events in this series.
- Staff from schools, universities, & Local Authorities: Free
- Passivhaus Trust members: £20 +VAT
- Non-PHT members: £40 +VAT
Booking : Spaces are limited and early booking is advised to avoid disappointment. Please secure your place via the online booking form.
News published on Build Up Events
Consult the source