NEW: Ecological loopback, or the benefits of a DHW loopback without the disadvantages
1. Hot water is made available as fast as or faster than with a conventional DHW circulation.
2. Direct hot water only to the faucet that has requested it.
3. No water wastage, you can enter the shower before opening the tap.
4. No waste of energy, no traffic loop in the walls of other rooms
5. Reduces the risk of legionella bacteria spread by eliminating hot water looping insulation. **
6. No additional cost compared to a DHW loopback.
7. The loop is controlled by the faucet.
• With DHW circulation: 10 to 20 KWh / day, + the gains on Air Conditioning.
During heat waves, the walls are heated with the DHW loop and the room cooled with air conditioning, the height of energy waste.
• Without DHW circulation: 20 to 40 l of water / day (1/3 of the hot water consumption, or 1/6 of the drinking water consumption).
More information www.wesavings.eu