Launch of the Renovation Hub: EU platform for energy-efficient refurbishment technologies and business models
The STUNNING Renovation Hub, a virtual platform for the interactive knowledge exchange in energy-efficient building renovation, was launched by the EU-funded, Horizon 2020 project STUNNING in September 2018. It enables all participating stakeholders to share knowledge and experiences with each other through articles on their innovative refurbishment packages, replicable business models and case studies on their successful implementation.
The Renovation Hub offers various benefits for stakeholders from the entire value chain for energy-efficient building refurbishment:
- Technology providers from various industries, such as from construction, new materials, energy and smart homes are able to promote their renovation technologies and replicable business models across Europe.
- Companies and research institutes get a platform to form new partnerships on technology development and implementation.
- Building owners and municipalities can find or disseminate appropriate data on refurbishment packages, business models and best practices of their planned or performed refurbishment project.
- Financial institutions can broaden their audience by promoting their financing models directly to interested parties with prospective plans of building refurbishment.
- Architects and property developers gain a platform that bundles all relevant stakeholders in the refurbishment sector and can screen the market for potential projects.
By launching the Renovation Hub, STUNNING is thus promoting an accelerated adoption of innovative refurbishment packages and successful business models in the market and strives to increase the pan-European refurbishment rate.
Interested parties can now officially register as STUNNING stakeholders with following degrees of participation:
- STUNNING Follower: Follow our social media activities, receive the newsletter and access to publicly available information from the Renovation Hub.
- STUNNING Expert: Get the possibility to submit your own articles, validate articles from other stakeholders and participate in our workshops.
- STUNNING Ambassador: Play a leading role in the validation of articles and disseminate information to your community.
Other news in "Information"
With construction and demolition materials such as concrete, wood, and asphalt piling up quickly, the construction industry poses a substantial threat to the environment. It is a significant source of pollution, responsible for around (...)
Over the next 16 years, all of the world’s 10 fastest growing cities are going to be in Africa. If this growth is a process of people voting with their feet, as last year’s winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics Paul Romer once put (...)
[Press release] D2Grids official project launch : rolling out 5th generation district heating & cooling
D2GRIDS is an acronym for ‘demand driven grids’. This new Interreg North-West Europe (NWE) project, coordinated by Mijnwater Ltd., aims to upscale 5th generation District Heating and Cooling (5G DHC) grids across Europe. Construction (...)