Last chance to join our P2P Learning Cycles on Innovative Financing!
The 3rd and last call for applications for H2020 PROSPECT is now open!
Don’t miss this last opportunity to join our peer-learning community that already gathers more than 100 participant cities, regions and energy agencies from 24 countries!
– from 8 February to 6 March 2019: applications will be open to mentees.
We are still seeking mentee application. The corresponding 3rd learning cycle will start in May 2019, after the final selection and match-making of all applications.
As a reminder, PROSPECT facilitates the exchange of knowledge and experience on innovative financing schemes like:
– Citizens finance: crowdfunding and cooperatives,
– Energy performance contracting (EPC),
– Green bonds,
– Guarantee funds,
– Soft loans,
– Revolving funds,
– Third party financing,
under 5 thematic modules covering local energy and climate actions, especially within the framework of the Covenant of Mayors:
– Public Buildings,
– Private Buildings,
– Public Lighting,
– Cross Sectoral: planning, energy production and distribution, climate change adaptation.
Visit the “Get Involved” page of the Website now!
The post Last chance to join our P2P Learning Cycles on Innovative Financing! appeared first on Fedarene.
News published on FEDARENE – energy agencies
Consult the source
Other news in "Agenda"
- Observance of Urban October 2019 - The 14th Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS 2019) Date: September 5th – 6th, 2019 Venue: The United Nations Conference Center in Addis Ababa (UNCC-AA) Theme: Sustainable Development of Cities (...)
This webinar will take place June 4th from 12:00 to 13:15. Please register through this link. The H2020 ExcEED project takes the pulse of the actual energy consumed by last generation of buildings. The project answers the need (...)
The 4th EPATEE European Peer-Learning Workshop will take place in Brussels on the 13th of June 2019 and will cover the topic: "The Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Policies in Europe". The objective is to provide a platform for (...)