International Energy Efficiency Finance Forum
There is no fee for this event but space is limited so REGISTER today!
The Finance Forum is an interactive event that aims to develop a community of financiers dedicated to making energy efficiency the new normal across the globe. The discussions will concentrate on bridging the gap between viable project development, customer uptake and requirements for successful finance.
The agenda sets the stage for interactive exchange between project owners and investors with a focus on deal volume, credit viability and problem solving. Topics include:
- Project optimization opportunities worldwide • Project valuation elements
- Project standardization processes
- Insurance, bonding, warranty criteria
- Performance based building standards – Passivhaus International Conference
- Attendees will have the opportunity to test the SEAF IT Platform and brainstorm on its development during breakout sessions.
- The day will conclude with an inspiring presentation from a representative of a multi-lateral policymaking organization or governmental policymaker
Dr. Angela Köppl,from the Austrian Institute of Economic Research, WIFO
- Assess the main challenges for global project uptake in the energy efficiency sector with lessons learned from Europe
- Discover the latest tools that are bridging the finance gap between ESCOs and financiers
- Kick off to Passivhaus International Conferenceweek
- Contribute to the global dialogue on actions to increase energy efficiency financing worldwide
- Learn how performance standards support lender confidence and borrower security
- Keep up on the latest opportunities for project finance
- Network with the local to global players and investors to discuss and arrange for project deal-making
Investors and contractors/developers are welcome to present. Submit your projectHERE
Space is limited at the Steigenberger Hotel Wien – Make sure to secure your place today.
Steigenberger Hotel Wien, Vienna 25/04 - 25/04/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
On Wednesday 22 November, we’re putting on two events as part of Genoa Smart Week A session on the achievements and opportunities in district renovation – R2CITIES history and Genoa Outcomes – 9.00am to 10.45am at Palazzo Tobia Palla (...)
ARENE Ile-de-France is organizing a conference on solar energy in Île-de-France on Tuesday 19 December 2017 morning. The conference will start at 9 am and will take place in Halle Pajol, in Paris (France). The aim of the meeting is (...)
Discover and discuss innovative approaches to tackle the challenges of financing home energy improvements in Europe during a webinar, organized on 21 November at 11:00 CET, with presentations from the European Commission and two examp (...)