Annual EFN conferences goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and facade designers, specialists, consultants, manufacturers, builders etc. and young researchers, from Europe and other parts of the world to present and exchange new ideas and concepts, work in progress, case studies and results relating to building facades.
We invite you to submit abstracts (in English) according to the format defined below on the following topics:
- Climate, energy and sustainable building facades
- Heritage buildings and facades
- Advanced facade design, technology and materials
- Facade market and innovation
- Economic and social aspects
The deadline for abstract submission is Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
Assessment and screening
- All abstracts submitted to FACADES19 will be screened by the International Scientific Committee for relevance to the conference main subject and topics.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and scientific merit, and those accepted will appear in the Conference Book which will be available to delegates of FACADES19 Conference, during the event.
- Authors will be notified about acceptance of their abstracts by email no later than October 01, 2019. If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: [email protected]
All abstracts accepted for presentation (Oral or Poster) will be published in a Conference Book to be distributed to all delegates. A limited number of abstracts will be selected from as eligible for Full Paper publication in Journal of Facade Design and Engineering. For more details please refer to Publication section.
Best Poster Awards
The conference will offer the Best Poster Award to the three best posters (First, Second and Third). All posters will be eligible for nomination for this award. Guidelines will be published soon.
If you want to know more about this event: Here
News published on Build Up News
Consult the source