Energiesprong at Futurebuild; Learn, discuss and be inspired 2019, 5 – 7 March, London
Please come and meet us during the Futurebuild event in ExCel London from Tue 5 – Thu 7 March. Here you can learn all about our Energiesprong projects, meet solution providers that are delivering these projects and discuss and share ideas with our experts.
At our dedicated stand F200 in the Energy Hub, the delivery of net zero energy retrofits by Melius and Engie as well as two different integrated energy modules made by Factory Zero will be featured and there will be plenty of room for discussion. The Energiesprong standard focuses on creating desirable homes that people love to live in. Because an Energiesprong retrofit (or new build) has the very best energy standard available, it uses the money that would normally be spent on energy bills and maintenance to pay for the works.
Special programme 7 March (11.00-12.30) INTERREG NWE E=0 closing event
On the morning of 7 March, a special 1.5 hour programme features short presentations by international experts from housing organisations and solution providers sharing their own unique perspectives of delivering an Energiesprong retrofit project. This is the closing event of the E=0 project funded by INTERREG NWE. You will hear about Energiesprong pilots in France and the UK supported by funding from INTERREG NWE’s E=0. This special programme takes place in the central networking area (C140) in the Knowledge Forum area of the conference hall.
Learn all about Energiesprong projects and discuss with experts
- What is Energiesprong?
- First hand experiences from France and the UK
- Presentation of French Energiesprong project by housing organisation Vilogia.
- Presentation of an Energiesprong project in Nottingham by Energiesprong solution provider Melius.
- Presentation of first Energiesprong energy module factory by Factory Zero from the Netherlands.
- Moat and ENGIE introduce their first Energiesprong retrofit project
- Conclusion and view on scaling including an interview with INTERREG NWE
- The last part of this programme will be dedicated to your questions and ideas
Site visit 7 March (13.00-17.00)
After the special programme a bus will leave for a visit to a real Energiesprong retrofit project Moat and ENGIE in that Moat and ENGIE have just started work on in Maldon, Essex. For this site visit a limited number of places are available so sign up quickly to be sure of a spot.
Other news in "Agenda"
- Observance of Urban October 2019 - The 14th Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS 2019) Date: September 5th – 6th, 2019 Venue: The United Nations Conference Center in Addis Ababa (UNCC-AA) Theme: Sustainable Development of Cities (...)
This webinar will take place June 4th from 12:00 to 13:15. Please register through this link. The H2020 ExcEED project takes the pulse of the actual energy consumed by last generation of buildings. The project answers the need (...)
The 4th EPATEE European Peer-Learning Workshop will take place in Brussels on the 13th of June 2019 and will cover the topic: "The Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Policies in Europe". The objective is to provide a platform for (...)