Comfort+: OfficeVitae's app for better working environments
Officevitae deployed this month Officevitae Comfort+ at the Faculty of Industrial Design at the Technical University of Delft.
Key features include:
- Sensor data views of one’s own office for C02 levels, humidity, temperature, light, noise and movement.
- Via a desktop, IOS and Android app occupants can order heating for their space locally or remotely.
- Eco switch for extra energy savings. When Eco-mode is on heating is automatically adjusted or switched off heating depending upon space occupancy patterns.
- Using iBeacon technology occupants can elect to share their office occupancy data with other selected collogues.
- A facility management user interface with rich visualisation of floor heat distribution, heating energy used per day, subjective ratings of spaces, and space occupancy rates.
Other news in "Videos"
The economic assessment tool allows estimating the energy saving potential and economic benefits of retrofitting shopping centers. The tool targets managers and owners and allows entering relevant information about their centre. It (...)
Former Governor of California and R20 President, Arnold Schwarzenegger decided to address a video message to Donald Trump after the announcement he made on June 1st regarding the Paris Agreement and the withdrawal of the United States (...)
To combat the emerging problem of indoor air quality, the ECO-SEE project has developed a range of eco-building solutions that can deliver healthier, quieter and more energy efficient buildings. These solutions are presented in a new (...)