Comfort+: OfficeVitae's app for better working environments
Officevitae deployed this month Officevitae Comfort+ at the Faculty of Industrial Design at the Technical University of Delft.
Key features include:
- Sensor data views of one’s own office for C02 levels, humidity, temperature, light, noise and movement.
- Via a desktop, IOS and Android app occupants can order heating for their space locally or remotely.
- Eco switch for extra energy savings. When Eco-mode is on heating is automatically adjusted or switched off heating depending upon space occupancy patterns.
- Using iBeacon technology occupants can elect to share their office occupancy data with other selected collogues.
- A facility management user interface with rich visualisation of floor heat distribution, heating energy used per day, subjective ratings of spaces, and space occupancy rates.
Other news in "Videos"
Robert Kirkpatrick, Director of UN Global Pulse, recently spoke to Climate Action about the huge, untapped benefits of using big data to fight climate change. Robert Kirkpatrick, Director of UN Global Pulse, recently spoke to Climat (...)
Climate Action recently interviewed billionaire philanthropist Tom Steyer on new energy technologies and climate change in the US. Photo Credit: NextGen Climate News published on Climate Action ProgrammeConsult the source (...)
2017 was a year of positive energy for Construction21. We wish you the same for 2018: lots of innovation, experience sharing, and progress for a more sustainable world. The Construction21 Team (...)