Comfort+: OfficeVitae's app for better working environments
Officevitae deployed this month Officevitae Comfort+ at the Faculty of Industrial Design at the Technical University of Delft.
Key features include:
- Sensor data views of one’s own office for C02 levels, humidity, temperature, light, noise and movement.
- Via a desktop, IOS and Android app occupants can order heating for their space locally or remotely.
- Eco switch for extra energy savings. When Eco-mode is on heating is automatically adjusted or switched off heating depending upon space occupancy patterns.
- Using iBeacon technology occupants can elect to share their office occupancy data with other selected collogues.
- A facility management user interface with rich visualisation of floor heat distribution, heating energy used per day, subjective ratings of spaces, and space occupancy rates.
Other news in "Videos"
Ampère E+, a deep refurbishment and restructuration of a 1985 office building, is a breakthrough for smart buildings. This project combines smart technologies, high level energy efficiency and users’ comfort. The multiple certificatio (...)
This school of 12 classes on the Reunion island (Indian Ocean) demonstrates the specificity of sustainability approaches under tropical and subtropical climates. This approach uses the PERENE calculation tool. The building proposes (...)
Sustainable Infrastructures Grand Prize winner of the Green Solutions Awards 2017: Filtering Gardens® (Brazil)
Filtering Gardens® is a biotechnology developed by Phytorestore. It uses humid ecosystems and phytoremediation to clean up waters and make them reusable again while recreating natural green spaces. These filtering gardens are made (...)