Call for papers for the 23rd International Passive House Conference
Passive House: Building a healthier, more comfortable and more sustainable world!
Take the chance to present your Passive House project in China!
We are looking for abstracts on the following topics:
- Examples of residential buildings & non-residential buildings
- Commissioning / facility management / monitoring
- Ventilation / indoor air quality / summer comfort
- Kitchen exhaust in Passive House buildings
- Airtightness & thermal bridge-free construction
- Retrofitting to the Passive House Standard (EnerPHit)
- Tools for successful planning / design (BIM)
- Cost efficiency / project decision strategy
- Training designers & craftsmen – capacity building
- Quality assurance / benefits of certification
- Building envelope: components
- Renewable Primary Energy (PER)
- Heating / cooling / hot water
The deadline to submit your abstract is 2 December 2018.
Submit your abstract here
More information about the event
Other news in "Information"
Financial viability of NZEBs through AdoRes : Abracadabra financial tools and lessons learnt to support the building energy revolution
ABRACADABRA team is glad to invite you to the webinar “Financial viability of NZEBs through AdoRES: ABRACADABRA financial tools and lessons learnt to support the building energy revolution” .31 January 2019 at 10:00-11:30 CET. The (...)
The Technical Expert Group on Sustainable Finance (TEG) set up by the European Commission has requested feedback on the development of an EU-wide classification system for environmentally sustainable economic activities. A unified (...)
If one wants to have a short look back at how the European policymakers have dealt with the topic of renovation of housing over the last few years, 2010 would probably be a turning point. That year, on the one hand, the Global Financ (...)