Call for papers for the 23rd International Passive House Conference
Passive House: Building a healthier, more comfortable and more sustainable world!
Take the chance to present your Passive House project in China!
We are looking for abstracts on the following topics:
- Examples of residential buildings & non-residential buildings
- Commissioning / facility management / monitoring
- Ventilation / indoor air quality / summer comfort
- Kitchen exhaust in Passive House buildings
- Airtightness & thermal bridge-free construction
- Retrofitting to the Passive House Standard (EnerPHit)
- Tools for successful planning / design (BIM)
- Cost efficiency / project decision strategy
- Training designers & craftsmen – capacity building
- Quality assurance / benefits of certification
- Building envelope: components
- Renewable Primary Energy (PER)
- Heating / cooling / hot water
The deadline to submit your abstract is 2 December 2018.
Submit your abstract here
More information about the event
Other news in "Information"
A floating marine city might sound like something out of a sci-fi movie, but these innovative urban developments could soon be taking shape in our world. Technically speaking, the concept of floating cities isn't new. Humans have had (...)
The CoNZEBs team has identified potential technical solution sets that can reduce cost in the construction process for NZEBs. The scientific partners assessed the costs related to the construction and operation phase according (...)
More than in many countries, in Australia home ownership has traditionally been seen as a journey, with most of us aspiring to own a home and pay down a mortgage by the time we retire. Because it’s been seen as a one-way street, (...)