Call for papers for the 23rd International Passive House Conference
Passive House: Building a healthier, more comfortable and more sustainable world!
Take the chance to present your Passive House project in China!
We are looking for abstracts on the following topics:
- Examples of residential buildings & non-residential buildings
- Commissioning / facility management / monitoring
- Ventilation / indoor air quality / summer comfort
- Kitchen exhaust in Passive House buildings
- Airtightness & thermal bridge-free construction
- Retrofitting to the Passive House Standard (EnerPHit)
- Tools for successful planning / design (BIM)
- Cost efficiency / project decision strategy
- Training designers & craftsmen – capacity building
- Quality assurance / benefits of certification
- Building envelope: components
- Renewable Primary Energy (PER)
- Heating / cooling / hot water
The deadline to submit your abstract is 2 December 2018.
Submit your abstract here
More information about the event
Other news in "Information"
Photo-reporting from what used to be a run-down district in Valladolid, Spain, that has now become a model of sustainable living in cities In the suburbs of Valladolid, a city in central Spain, a district is at the forefront of Euro (...)
In the midst of Istanbul’s sprawling concrete jungle lies Turkey’s “first vertical forest.” With nine hundred trees climbing up its geometric façade, the 16-floor building towers over those around it, serving as an urban landmark for (...)
Over 100 cities from around the world will join forces and take action on 26 October as part of EIT Climate-KIC’s Climathon – the award-winning 24-hour hackathon that unites students, entrepreneurs, big thinkers, technical experts (...)