Call for papers for the 23rd International Passive House Conference
Passive House: Building a healthier, more comfortable and more sustainable world!
Take the chance to present your Passive House project in China!
We are looking for abstracts on the following topics:
- Examples of residential buildings & non-residential buildings
- Commissioning / facility management / monitoring
- Ventilation / indoor air quality / summer comfort
- Kitchen exhaust in Passive House buildings
- Airtightness & thermal bridge-free construction
- Retrofitting to the Passive House Standard (EnerPHit)
- Tools for successful planning / design (BIM)
- Cost efficiency / project decision strategy
- Training designers & craftsmen – capacity building
- Quality assurance / benefits of certification
- Building envelope: components
- Renewable Primary Energy (PER)
- Heating / cooling / hot water
The deadline to submit your abstract is 2 December 2018.
Submit your abstract here
More information about the event
Other news in "Information"
The Italian city has recently become a model smart city by implementing a broad plan ranging from urban development to mobility and new tourism management When you hear Uffizi, Accademia and David what do you think about? Florence (...)
Already today buildings can be realised in the nearly zero and plus energy standard. These buildings achieve extremely low energy demands and low CO2 emissions and can be operated economically. For this reason, the motivation in (...)
To complement their peer-learning initiative, the PROSPECT programme has released 5 thematic handbooks (tackling Public buildings, Private buildings, Transport, Public lightning and Cross-sectoral initiatives) aimed at referencing (...)