Call for papers – 2020 World Sustainable Energy Days
What are the World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED)?
The new Clean Energy Package is changing Europe‘s energy markets. “Energy efficiency first” and “global leadership in renewables” are at the core of Europe’s commitment to a clean energy transition. This requires strong policies, competitive businesses, technology innovation and investments. The WSED conference adress policies, innovation and business in specialised conferences and interactive events. It connects people from business, the public sector and research and empowers them to embrace the change.
Who attends the event?
- A wide range of business actors engaged in the energy transition: technology and equipment companies, energy companies, service providers, planners, developers, financing sector etc.
- the sustainable energy research community
- representatives from public bodies (e.g. EU institutions, national, regional and local governments, energy agencies)
Over 600 experts each year from more than 60 countries!
Get involved in the WSED 2020
Take the opportunity and share your work, projects, research results, achievements, ideas and insights with the worldwide sustainable energy community! The following options are available:
- Call for Papers
Papers on energy efficiency & renewable energy sources
- Call “Young Energy Researchers Conference”
Papers by young researchers on (1) biomass or (2) energy efficiency
More Information on the event & online submission form
- Propose a speaker
Propose a speaker (yourself or someone else) using the online form
Online submission form
- Call for Papers
Value for your time!
In just 3 days, you can profit from a comprehensive package:
- up-to-date information on markets, policies, technologies, financing, business models, research and case studies
- hands-on experience through technical site visits
- a tradeshow with 1,600 exhibiting companies
- new business opportunities
- valuable networking possibilities
- Austrian hospitality!
- Find out more information here
- Register to send the call for paper and speakers here. Deadline is 10th October, 2019!
The post Call for papers – 2020 World Sustainable Energy Days appeared first on Fedarene.
News published on FEDARENE – energy agencies
Consult the source
Other news in "Agenda"
The Integrated Urban Plan: methodology for the design of a sustainable urban development strategy for European cities
Thursday 19th of June, 2019 at 14:00h (CEST / UTC+2) Over the past few years a new trend has been spreading in Europe. The concept of smart cities has gained momentum in connection with the sustainable development of urban areas (...)
The European Commission, in partnership with the UN Environment Finance Initiative, is organising a webinar on “Experiences in bridging the gap between Investors and Project Developers” on 27 June 2019, from 10.00 to 12.00 Central (...)
Sustainable Built Environment (SBE) Regional Conference 2019 : a platform for sharing research and innovation between researchers and practitioners of the construction sector. The focus relies on Resilient Built Environment for (...)