BPIE workshop: Building Renovation Passports: the journey to better renovation
This workshop, supported by the EU-funded project iBRoad, will present the concept of the Building Renovation Passport (BRP) and its usefulness in supporting buildings renovation in the EU. In addition, the event will aim at assessing the market readiness of this new tool. The audience including experts, practitioners and policy makers will engage in a debate addressing these topics, supported by presentations of case studies from three countries. The workshop is held in association with the Renovate Europe Day on the following day.
The event will be an opportunity to:
- Present and discuss the Building Renovation Passport, its features and how it can support the financing and quality of energy efficiency renovation works.
- Present the logbook, which data can be accessed and used to design renovation plans while protecting confidentiality at the same time.
- Share best practice experiences from Germany, France and Belgium.
- Engage experts, practitioners and policy-makers in an informed discussion on strategies to make its uptake possible.
A draft agenda is available at this link.
Other news in "Agenda"
- Observance of Urban October 2019 - The 14th Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS 2019) Date: September 5th – 6th, 2019 Venue: The United Nations Conference Center in Addis Ababa (UNCC-AA) Theme: Sustainable Development of Cities (...)
This webinar will take place June 4th from 12:00 to 13:15. Please register through this link. The H2020 ExcEED project takes the pulse of the actual energy consumed by last generation of buildings. The project answers the need (...)
The 4th EPATEE European Peer-Learning Workshop will take place in Brussels on the 13th of June 2019 and will cover the topic: "The Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Policies in Europe". The objective is to provide a platform for (...)