BECoop technical, business and financial reports and factsheets for (bio)energy community stakeholders
- by Marine Perrio
- 2022-03-03 10:45:36
BECoop reports and factsheets present bioenergy heating technologies as well as business and financial aspects, guiding the bioenergy community stakeholders through complex decisions and minimising their project development efforts.
They answer questions such as:
- What is the difference between direct / district heating?
- What do the installations look like?
- What are the different forms of solid biofuels, ways to store them, operation and maintenance procedures?
- What is the profitability?
- Which stakeholders are involved in each process?
- What are the governance – organizational and different financing structures of RESCoop projects?
To unlock the bioenergy community potential, BECoop has a range of actions such as events, research and awareness activities as well as the development of tools and services for the uptake of community bioenergy. BECoop generates technical and business support to stakeholders lacking knowledge or experience, to break the barrier of an information lack and further support the uptake of community energy/REScoop and the bioenergy initiatives. The catalogues are available as one report or split by heating technology, allowing the readers to only focus on the information needed.
Author of the page
Senior communications managerFollow