Become an accredited DGNB Consultant! Training course in Milan, Italy 21.-23.10.2019.
Build the future with the DGNB!
DGNB is the sustainability system that remarkably suits European standards.
Join the international Consultant Training course and learn everything there is to know about the DGNB Consultant Exam.
21 – 23 October. 2019
Via Copernico 38
DGNB & Partner Members:
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The training format includes a wide variety of methods, such as workshops, team work sessions and a building safari. These allow participants to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the evaluation methodology and individual criteria. The training is delivered by DGNB trainers and offers ample opportunities to discuss and explore topics related to DGNB and current approaches to sustainable development. The training course is availabe to anyone interested in understanding the DGNB System in detail and has no Admission requirements, only for those who are interested in the Consultant online exam, please see the complete requirements below. All participants of the course will receive the respective certificate of attendance.
- Highlight your expertise in sustainable building and the DGNB System
- Enjoy the networking opportunities offered by the DGNB Community
- Enhance your portfolio of consultancy and auditing services
- Use the DGNB Consultant credentials and logo
- Present your profile on www.dgnb-system.com
Building for the future with the DGNB System:
- The DGNB Certification System is one of the leading instruments worldwide for the planning, construction, and evaluation of sustainable buildings.
- The system is continually developing and evolving internationally in order to support and advance sustainable building in as many countries as possible.
- Thanks to its flexible modular structure, the DGNB System balances locally specific responses and globally comparable performance.
- As a second generation system based on expert knowledge „made in Germany“, DGNB promotes tailor-made sustainability approaches.
Advantages of the DGNB System:
- Evaluating overall performance
- Life cycle thinking in design, construction and management
- Supporting global sustainability agenda
- Encouraging innovation and creativity
- Reflecting local conditions and requirements
- Creating transparent processes and targets
- Generating value – managing risk
- Raising quality of life
Admission requirements for the DGNB Consultant exam:
- Completed academic studies in architecture, civil or construction-related engineering, building physics, natural sciences or economics and
- 2 years of relevant professional experience following completion of a post-graduate degree or
- 3 years of relevant professional experience following completion of an undergraduate degree or
- Training in the real estate or construction sectors with 5 years of relevant professional experience
The course is taugt in English language
Participants of the Training Course can register to the Consultant Exam.
*VAT Not included.
**Energo reserves the right to change the date of the courses due to insufficient number of applicants.