ARENE Ile-de-France organizes a conference on solar energy – 19 December 2017
ARENE Ile-de-France is organizing a conference on solar energy in Île-de-France on Tuesday 19 December 2017 morning. The conference will start at 9 am and will take place in Halle Pajol, in Paris (France). The aim of the meeting is to present and discuss around the development of this sector in the Ile-de-France region. The event is focused to elected officials, community agents and solar industry actors and will be an opportunity to represent this sector, to discuss the technical and regulatory novelties and to focus on Paris region’s experience.
- Day: 19 December 2017
- Time: from 9 am to 12:30 pm
- Place: Halle Pajol, Paris
- Different business models with new technical and economic opportunities and related legal arrangements.
- Recent regulatory changes concerning solar electricity (individual and collective self-consumption, local flexibility service, CRE tenders, etc.).
- Opportunities for using solar thermal energy for existing buildings and on existing heating networks in the Paris region.
- The innovations of the sector.
More information and registrations here
News published on FEDARENE – energy agencies
Consult the source
Halle Pajol, Paris - France 19/12 - 19/12/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
Following a sell-out conference in London this year, Women in Construction Europe is coming to Amsterdam to bring game-changing expertise and inspiration to Europe’s vibrant construction industry. With over 12 million employees in (...)
Aggregation service providers are central players for the participation of small consumers in the energy market. On 6th November 2018, during the European Utility Week, the BestRES project will hold a workshop focused on the role of (...)
Save the date: Unlocking the potential of Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) to transform the buildings and construction sector
Unlocking the potential of Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) to transform the buildings and construction sector Thursday, 6 December 2018 from 09:30 AM to 5:30 PM (TBC) 132 NDCs explicitly mention the buildings sector. Among (...)