ARENE Ile-de-France organizes a conference on solar energy – 19 December 2017
ARENE Ile-de-France is organizing a conference on solar energy in Île-de-France on Tuesday 19 December 2017 morning. The conference will start at 9 am and will take place in Halle Pajol, in Paris (France). The aim of the meeting is to present and discuss around the development of this sector in the Ile-de-France region. The event is focused to elected officials, community agents and solar industry actors and will be an opportunity to represent this sector, to discuss the technical and regulatory novelties and to focus on Paris region’s experience.
- Day: 19 December 2017
- Time: from 9 am to 12:30 pm
- Place: Halle Pajol, Paris
- Different business models with new technical and economic opportunities and related legal arrangements.
- Recent regulatory changes concerning solar electricity (individual and collective self-consumption, local flexibility service, CRE tenders, etc.).
- Opportunities for using solar thermal energy for existing buildings and on existing heating networks in the Paris region.
- The innovations of the sector.
More information and registrations here
News published on FEDARENE – energy agencies
Consult the source
Halle Pajol, Paris - France 19/12 - 19/12/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
The 2018 Annual Session of Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS 2018) will be convened in 30-31 October 2018 at the United Nations Conference Center, Bangkok, Thailand, co-organized by the Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS (...)
Sustainable Cities And Human Settlements Awards (SCAHSA) is a worldwide prize annually awarded by Global Forum on Human Settlements (GFHS) and supported by renowned international organizations including UN Environment, and it is focus (...)
This conference is a partnership between the European Covenant of Mayors Initiative, The Irish Government’s dialogue on climate action and the Tipperary Energy Agency. It will focus on how citizens can lead the energy & climate transi (...)