ARENE Ile-de-France organizes a conference on solar energy – 19 December 2017
ARENE Ile-de-France is organizing a conference on solar energy in Île-de-France on Tuesday 19 December 2017 morning. The conference will start at 9 am and will take place in Halle Pajol, in Paris (France). The aim of the meeting is to present and discuss around the development of this sector in the Ile-de-France region. The event is focused to elected officials, community agents and solar industry actors and will be an opportunity to represent this sector, to discuss the technical and regulatory novelties and to focus on Paris region’s experience.
- Day: 19 December 2017
- Time: from 9 am to 12:30 pm
- Place: Halle Pajol, Paris
- Different business models with new technical and economic opportunities and related legal arrangements.
- Recent regulatory changes concerning solar electricity (individual and collective self-consumption, local flexibility service, CRE tenders, etc.).
- Opportunities for using solar thermal energy for existing buildings and on existing heating networks in the Paris region.
- The innovations of the sector.
More information and registrations here
News published on FEDARENE – energy agencies
Consult the source
Halle Pajol, Paris - France 19/12 - 19/12/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
Date Tuesday 12 of December Time am 10:00 or pm 5:00 Duration 30 min Language English Registration On line registration Speaker Guillaume Caniot – Expert in CFD computation and study of urban microclimate – Meteodyn (...)
The supply of heat through district energy systems is a common technology used by local municipalities across Europe, but far from all are efficient and many of the local actors’ struggle with the challenge of transforming these syste (...)
Energy in the smart city: 5 leading operators integrate the innovations of InnoEnergy supported start-ups
"The start-ups we support are now selling their solutions!"This is the message that InnoEnergy, the innovation engine for sustainable energy in Europe, wants to convey. Its accelerator supports 180 energy start-ups across Europe, incl (...)