ARENE Ile-de-France organizes a conference on solar energy – 19 December 2017
ARENE Ile-de-France is organizing a conference on solar energy in Île-de-France on Tuesday 19 December 2017 morning. The conference will start at 9 am and will take place in Halle Pajol, in Paris (France). The aim of the meeting is to present and discuss around the development of this sector in the Ile-de-France region. The event is focused to elected officials, community agents and solar industry actors and will be an opportunity to represent this sector, to discuss the technical and regulatory novelties and to focus on Paris region’s experience.
- Day: 19 December 2017
- Time: from 9 am to 12:30 pm
- Place: Halle Pajol, Paris
- Different business models with new technical and economic opportunities and related legal arrangements.
- Recent regulatory changes concerning solar electricity (individual and collective self-consumption, local flexibility service, CRE tenders, etc.).
- Opportunities for using solar thermal energy for existing buildings and on existing heating networks in the Paris region.
- The innovations of the sector.
More information and registrations here
News published on FEDARENE – energy agencies
Consult the source
Halle Pajol, Paris - France 19/12 - 19/12/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
During the Mipim the different walloon projects will be presented. The list of projects: http://www.wallonia-mipim.be/projects Video of walloon participants: http://www.wallonia-mipim.be/videos Programme http://www.wallonia-mipim (...)
And once again, we're joining forces to create the Belgian Pavilion. Discover the different partners of our three Belgian regions as well as the many activities and events which will take place at the Palais des Festivals. Flande (...)
Cannes, France. – For third consecutive year Green Planet Architects returns to shine in the largest and most exclusive real estate investment event in Europe, MIPIM 2018. Held in the emblematic city of Cannes at a particularly releva (...)