24th International Passive House Conference 2020 - Call for papers
It´s time, show us now how we build the future - sustainably
True to this motto, you can hand in your submissions for the 24th International Passive House Conference until March 2, 2020. We are already looking forward to receiving your project reports and experiences.
In the future, the building sector needs to combine energy-efficiency with renewable energy sources and sustainable building practices. With the Passive House standard, we have solutions to realize this sustainable future today. The required components are available and ready to use. We have answers to almost any problem with a diversity of components from different materials build with varying construction methods and adaptable for different uses and climate zones.
So, what are you waiting for?
Be part of our conference and help build the future. This is our way to ensure that our planet stays worth living on for future generations. Present your projects, get inspired by the experiences of others or find products for your own building project on our exhibition floor.
We hope to see you in Berlin!
Submit your abstract now until 2 March 2020!
Building the future - sustainably is the slogan of the upcoming 24th International Passive House Conference in Germany´s capital Berlin. Submissions on the following priority topics can now be submitted online until 2 March 2020.
Who can submit an abstract?
The Call for Papers is open to everyone! The main topics should offer connecting factors, but we are still open to all contributions that show how the Passive House determines and advances the path to a sustainable future.
We kindly ask you not to submit more than two contributions per person.
What's the procedure?
After the deadline for submissions on 2 March 2020, a scientific advisory board will decide on the contributions submitted. At the advisory board meeting, 80 contributions will be selected on the basis of a ranking. The speakers are expected to be informed about the acceptance of their abstracts from April 2020 and the conference programme will subsequently be published on our website.
Credits: Further education credit points towards the renewal of a Passive House Planner/Consultant Certificate will be awarded for submissions selected for the conference.
- Passive House and Renewable Energy
- Passive House and Sustainability/Circular Economy
- Public Policy for Passive House
- Energy and cost efficient Passive House methodologies for multiresidential and social housing buildings
- Passive House and NZEB Standards
- Interior comfort and living quality in Passive House buildings
- BIM and tools for Passive House design
- Innovative components and Smart Home technologies for Passive House
- Big (Tall) Passive House buildings
- Pre-fabrication technologies for Passive House buildings
- Pre-fabrication methodologies for Passive House retrofits
- Passive House retrofit concepts and projects
- Passive House in emerging and developing countries
- Non-residential Passive House buildings
- Passive House business development and promotion
- Passive House for large scale developments, cities and regions
- Training and quality assurance for Passive House professionals
- Resilience and adaptation of Passive House buildings to Climate Change
More info on the International Passive House Institute's website