Hey team, this week Oliver interviews Olaf Sakkers about his new book, Mobility Disruption Framework. Olaf is one of the General Partners at Redblue Capital, a new mobility venture investment firm that he founded. Prior to this, he was at Maniv Mobility for 6 years with Michael Granoff, a friend of Micromobility Industries and a previous guest on the podcast. This is one of our favourite episodes.
Specifically they talk about:
- Olaf’s history with Maniv Mobility and his new venture Redblue.
- The origins of the Mobility Disruption framework and its audience.
- Why Olaf is bullish on hydrogen for vehicles.
- His framework around CATS and DOGs and why the dematerialisation of transport matters
- His framework for Throughput Construction Cost, which in our opinion is revolutionary.
In the meantime. The next Micromobility America conference is now scheduled for the 23rd of September. It’ll be at the Craneway in Richmond, across the bay from San Francisco and have more than 50 top speakers from the industry, more than 1000 global participants and 500+ startups and brands represented. If you love this space and want to find your tribe here, head to micromobility.io to find out more details.
To listen to the podcast, click here
News published on Micromobility
Consult the source