[Save the date] The date is set on the 4th of November at Batimat to discover the Green Solutions Awards 2019 winners
Who are the international winners of the 2019 Green Solutions Awards? You will get the answer on the 4th of November, at Batimat, partner of the competition! A ceremony bringing together, from all over the world, the pioneers in sustainable construction will be organised from 11am to 1pm (Forum Hall 5A) to reward these most advanced professionals whose solutions, replicated on a large scale, make it possible to fight global warming.
Join! And discover the winning buildings, districts and infrastructures of the 2019 contest at the opening of the world construction fair. Discover the 2018 winners
It is also an opportunity to meet on site potential customers and partners.
Candidates, winners, jurors, partners… All will benefit from a high visibility thanks to a wide communication plan, relayed by the hundred of media partners:
- awards commented in real time on Twitter
- broadcast of videos that will be offered to the 4 Grand Prizes (Sustainable Construction Grand Prize, Sustainable Renovation Grand Prize, Sustainable District Grand Prize, Sustainable Infrastructure Grand Prize) – see videos of the 2018 winners
- distribution of the 2019 winner’s brochures – see brochure of the 2018 winners
- organisation of round tables and Batiradio programmes
- communication campaign announcing the results (article, press release, emailing, social networks, banners…)
TV sets will also be set up with our partner BâtiJournal.
In 2018, the competition generated 4.1 million views.
Follow the event with the #GreenSolutions Awards!
For the first time, a couple will lead the awards ceremony: Christine Lemaître, CEO of DGNB and representative of the German Construction21 chapter, will perform a duet with Cédric Borel, Director of IFPEB and administrator of the French Construction21 association!
Free but mandatory registration + don’t forget your Batimat badge – Get your badge
- Forum Hall 5A: Prize giving 11am-1pm (welcome from 10:30am) followed by a cocktail
- You are then on site to visit the show, which is open until November 8!
- Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre – Map
Contest organised with the support of:
In partnership with:
04/11 - 04/11/2019