More than 1 million views for the Green Solutions Awards 2017!
Last November, in Bonn, the 2017 edition of the Green Solutions Awards ended. During a ceremony attended by nearly 200 international professionals, seven buildings, one district and one infrastructure were awarded the international prize in their category, chosen from among 150 case studies from 19 countries.
More than a trophy, the winners have won the recognition of their peers and visibility at a national and international level. Broadly shared on the web and social networks, the contest is indeed an effective way to highlight inspiring realisations. Here some figures:
In 2017, the Green Solutions Awards communication means:
- 9 videos offered to the winners, presenting their building, district or infrastructure
- 5,000 brochures, published in 5 languages (Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish)
- 12 web pages of presentation x 12 Construction21 platforms
- 200 articles in 6 languages (Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- More than 100 emailing campaigns and insertions in newsletters
- 828 tweets
- 218 Facebook posts
But this is also meetings:
- Launch at MIPIM, international real estate fair, Cannes (France)
- National Awards ceremony
- International Awards ceremony (in Bonn, during COP23 at La Galerie by WE)
- 5 workshops and 2 TV sets on Batimat, innovation show for buildings and architecture
- 2 workshops on World Efficiency, international meeting for the low-carbon and resource-efficient economy (Districts – Infrastructures)
In terms of views, the Green Solutions Awards 2017, it's:
- 557,000 views (articles, case studies, videos and pages on all Construction21 platforms)
- 473,730 impressions on Twitter
- 228,950 people reached on Facebook
This strong audience is also the result of the mobilisation of all partners of the Construction21 network:
- 5 international sponsors: Eiffage, BNP Paribas Real Estate, PAREX, Rabot Dutilleul, Barrisol (+ all the sponsors of each country)
- 60 national and international media partners
- 150 candidates
- 22 experts for the international juries (+ all national jurors)
The good news is that the Green Solutions Awards are starting again in 2018. So, if you want to participate as a...:
- candidate? Publish as many case studies as you wish, describing exemplary buildings, districts and infrastructures (delivered)
- sponsor? Contact us at info[at]construction21.org to receive our offers!
- media partner? Ask Construction21 the agreement at info[at]construction21.org and use our media kit!
Other news in "Information"
After France, the other chapters of the Construction21 networks have lifted the veil on the winners in their country! A victory that is in fact double, since a qualification for the international phase comes with a national award. (...)
The SB&WRC project (Sustainable Bio&Waste Resources for Construction) which aims to develop 3 innovative and low-carbon prototypes of insulation material for construction made from bioresources and waste products was selected by the (...)
June 17, last deadline. You get an additional week to publish your building, district or infrastructure case study. Use it well and take your chance in this contest: all participants are sure to win visibility! A collective adventure (...)