MIPIM 2019: The main theme for the real estate conferences programme is "Engaging the Future"
MIPIM, the world's leading real estate event, celebrates this year its 30th edition. MIPIM is A 4-day real estate event to meet the most influential players from all sectors of the international real estate industry. Established in 1990, it brings the entire value chain to together and gives unrivalled access to the greatest number of development projects and sources of capital worldwide. The event will take place in Cannes (France) at Palais des Festivals from the 12th to the 15th of March. The main theme is "Engaging the Future".
The priority of real estate industry players is now to manage risk as new revenue streams open up, helped by new drivers including:
- Evolving new technology and human behaviour, which is transforming the nature of real estate as an investment, and as a product or service we use as consumers.
- People centricity as a key factor for growing a successful business.
- High energy prices, climate change and government regulation are already pushing sustainability up the real estate agenda
- The need for investors and owners to improve asset performance and manage the broader range of risks emerging.
As MIPIM 2019 celebrates its 30th edition, the real estate conferences programme gives a unique opportunity to envision the next 30 years under the lens of ‘durability’: an enabler for economic growth, sustainable performance and community cohesion. The real estate industry has a whole new cycle to work with over the next 30 years, fostering a lasting, positive impact in each and every built environment.
The MIPIM real estate conferences programme will answer the following key questions:
- How to choose the best strategies that benefit over the longer term?
- How to choose the best strategies to ensure people’s quality of life?
- How to commit responsible practices and employ existing resources optimally?
For this special edition, MIPIM more than ever focuses on global and societal topics impacting the real estate industry. The real estate conferences programme offers food for thought, strategic insights and solution-oriented tools, with leaders from around the world, and influential doers and makers from across the real estate industry.
Join us at MIPIM 2019 to ‘engage’ the future!
Construction21 is a partner of this event
Palais des Festivals, 1 Boulevard de la Croisette, 06400 Cannes, France 12/03 - 15/03/2019
Other news in "Agenda"
Green Solutions Awards 2018: be there on December 6 at COP24 in Katowice for the international winner gala!
Save the date! On December 6 at 5.30 pm in Katowice, Poland where COP24 will take place, the 9 international winners of the Green Solutions Awards 2018 will be revealed. Join us at the University of Silesia to know which buildings (...)
The Smart Building in the Sustainable City unmissable event ! Building on the success of the previous editions, The Smart Buildings for Smart Cities Summer Universities take a major step and a new dimension in 2018. Thus, on Septemb (...)
Every year, the Green Solutions Awards come back. And 2018 is no exception! This year, this international competition of sustainable solutions organised by the Construction21 network will be launched at MIPIM, on the BNP Paribas Real (...)