MIPIM 2019: The main theme for the real estate conferences programme is "Engaging the Future"
MIPIM, the world's leading real estate event, celebrates this year its 30th edition. MIPIM is A 4-day real estate event to meet the most influential players from all sectors of the international real estate industry. Established in 1990, it brings the entire value chain to together and gives unrivalled access to the greatest number of development projects and sources of capital worldwide. The event will take place in Cannes (France) at Palais des Festivals from the 12th to the 15th of March. The main theme is "Engaging the Future".
The priority of real estate industry players is now to manage risk as new revenue streams open up, helped by new drivers including:
- Evolving new technology and human behaviour, which is transforming the nature of real estate as an investment, and as a product or service we use as consumers.
- People centricity as a key factor for growing a successful business.
- High energy prices, climate change and government regulation are already pushing sustainability up the real estate agenda
- The need for investors and owners to improve asset performance and manage the broader range of risks emerging.
As MIPIM 2019 celebrates its 30th edition, the real estate conferences programme gives a unique opportunity to envision the next 30 years under the lens of ‘durability’: an enabler for economic growth, sustainable performance and community cohesion. The real estate industry has a whole new cycle to work with over the next 30 years, fostering a lasting, positive impact in each and every built environment.
The MIPIM real estate conferences programme will answer the following key questions:
- How to choose the best strategies that benefit over the longer term?
- How to choose the best strategies to ensure people’s quality of life?
- How to commit responsible practices and employ existing resources optimally?
For this special edition, MIPIM more than ever focuses on global and societal topics impacting the real estate industry. The real estate conferences programme offers food for thought, strategic insights and solution-oriented tools, with leaders from around the world, and influential doers and makers from across the real estate industry.
Join us at MIPIM 2019 to ‘engage’ the future!
Construction21 is a partner of this event
Other news in "Agenda"
The SB&WRC project is part of the Programme Interreg VA France (Channel) England and benefits from financial support from the ERDF. The SB&WRC project partners are pleased to invite you to the closing event of the project. It will (...)
Once again this year, Construction21 is a partner of MIPIM, the international Real Estate fair, taking place at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes from March 12 to 15. To celebrate its 30th birthday, MIPIM will be placed under the (...)
For the seventh year in a row, Construction21 is organising its national and international sustainable solutions competition: the Green Solutions Awards. The launch is scheduled for March 14 at MIPIM , the largest real estate show (...)