#GreenSolutions Awards: by participating, you are already a winner!
To highlight your realizations towardby hundreds of thousands of professionals around the world, submit your case studies at the 2017 Awards before June 1st. The winners and all the candidates of the 2016 edition tell it themselves, the contest has brought them an enormous visibility: discover their testimonies!
The audience of the 2016 Awards in a few figures
Again, it is only the visibility generated directly on the Construction21 network, these figures do not take into account all the views generated on the partner sites. One more reason to compete in 2017!
Why is the competition attracting so much attention?
- A multitude of varied contents (case studies, videos, articles, interviews) in several languages
- An international communication that is both massive and targeted
- Display of all candidates on effective social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, ScoopIt, Youtube)
- Massive relay of the competition by numerous national and international media partners
- Sharing of the winners' videos on all Construction21 communication channels
- Events related to the competition (press conferences, trade fairs, awards ceremony at the COP)
Discover the Top 10 case studies pages of the 2016 Awards (figures of April 14, 2017)
- Casa di Luce
- Tafilelt Tajdite City
- Bank of Africa Academy
- Reused sea container house
- Lycée Public des Mauges
- Ywood Les Docks Libres
- Zenora (Vega & Noda)
- House Type Ksar
- Agua, headquarters of Groupe GA
Other news in "Information"
The results of the first stage of the Green Solutions Awards are out, each organizing country officially announced their champions. They are now qualified for the international finals and will be now examined by two juries composed (...)