Elementary school extension -Chauconin-Neufmontiers
- by Hassan ABOUZID
- 2019-05-24 15:20:33
- 3501 / EN
- Building Type : Preschool, kindergarten, nursery
- Construction Year : 2015
- Delivery year : 2017
- Address 1 - street : 68 st Charles Péguy 77124 CHAUCONIN - NEUFMONTIERS, France
- Climate zone : [Cfb] Marine Mild Winter, warm summer, no dry season.
- Net Floor Area : 930 m2
- Construction/refurbishment cost : 2 300 000 €
- Number of Children : 450 Children
- Cost/m2 : 2473.12 €/m2
Primary energy need :
(Calculation method : )
The project is carried out as part of a HQE label approach. It meets the BBC (RT 2012) criteria in the context of France's commitments in terms of sustainable development, energy savings and drastic reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, while focusing on comfort, occupant's health's and economical management of buildings.
The architectural concept allows a harmonious relationship of the building with its environment: location, volumetry, orientation, compactness, organization.
Good energy management has been favored, architectural design optimizes energy consumption. On this project, the environmental targets were achieved thanks to a direct investment from the municipality.
The project manager assitant HQE 2D Score has identified the environmental characteristics of the materials selected for this construction allowing it to improve the technical notation from P to TP.
The set is compact, its volumetry simple and designed with great sobriety.The total cost of the project (building + roads, utilities and external works) is 3,242,000 euros.
See more details about this projecthttp://chauconin-neufmontiers.fr/enfance-jeunesse/ecole/
Other consultancy agency
Mr. Goudenege Sébastienhttp://www.groupe-qualiconsult.fr/
control and security office
Thermal consultancy agency
Thermal and fluid batch design and control
Other consultancy agency
Other consultancy agency
Assistance to the Contracting Authority
Terre et Toits
Type of market
Table 'c21_algeria.rex_market_type' doesn't exist
- 53,50 kWhpe/m2.year
- 110,00 kWhpe/m2.year
- 0,53 W.m-2.K-1
The Cep of this building complies with the decree of 26/10/2010 and 28/12/2012
Cep: 53.50 kWh EP
Cep Max: 110.00 kWh EP
Cep Gain: 51.4%
- Condensing gas boiler
- Boiler fuel
- Urban network
- Double flow heat exchanger
- No renewable energy systems
Gros œuvre / Charpente, couverture, étanchéité
Oak core, 21/145 mm section
Apart from an "envelope" eliminating any thermal bridge, the architectural concept is a "prefabricated all-wood concept" that favors a great usage flexibility.
Life Cycle Analysis
- Using wood as the main material of the extension
- Maximum use of biobased materials.
Indoor Air quality
- The comfort of winter will be ensured by the optimization of the heating and ventilation systems, with the contribution of heat related to the glazed surfaces of the school's south facade.
- Summer comfort will be ensured on the south facade by the wide roof overhang, completed by wooden sunshade blades.
- As part of the certification, identification of the sources of electromagnetic emission, carried out by an independent consultancy agency according to the standard NF EN 50499: the project does not present any equipment which would involve carrying out a complementary risk analysis
- Lighting management on clock guaranteeing safety and energy saving + arrangements made so that the lighting ensuring the signage of the site does not cause nocturnal visual disturbances for residents
- Airborne sound insulation between premises: HIGH PERFORMING
- Noise impact level between premises: HIGH PERFORMING
- External noise insulation: VERY HIGH PERFORMING
- Noise level of technical equipment: HIGH PERFORMING
- Internal Acoustics: PREREQUISITE
Reasons for participating in the competition(s)This extension of 6 classes is the first "HQE certified - Exceptional level" school of France.
The project is presented in the "Low Carbon" category. It implements solutions promoting bio-sourced materials, the use and storage of resources, as well as artificial intelligence.
Thus, the structure and facades are made of wood, the insulation used in facades, partitions, and some false ceilings is bio-sourced. This insulation has been provided through short-circuit, it is composed of hemp plant growing locally in Seine-et-Marne.
Natural resources are maximized and promoted: bioclimatic implantation (optimization of solar gains and reduction of artificial lighting needs), sustainable water management (recovery tank, green roof, valleys, porous concrete forecourt), intelligent lighting management (presence detection and daylight detection, zone gradations), efficient mixed ventilation system (ventilation with heat recovery in winter, natural ventilation in summer, cooling by humidification), limitation of heating needs .
Building candidate in the category
Author of the page
Other case studies
City Residential El Riyadh - Oran
- Omar MEZOUAR
Koranic El Djabiria Tafilelt Tajdit
- Ferial BOUNOUIOUA
Rural house - CNERIB
- Vincent Gilfaut
House Type Ksar Tafillelt
- abderrahmane zidane