The Avenidor house is 100% autonomous and certified Passive House Premium.
In summary, this dwelling:
- Is totally off-grid
- Enjoy all the natural resources of its environment
- Recycles the majority of its thermal energy (exhaust air exchanger & gray water)
A technical data collection system has been implemented in this prototype to study the behavior of the building over the long term.
The constructive system is as follows:
From bottom to top :
- All coming 100mm
- Geotextile membrane
- DOW XPS (λ = 0.029 W / mK) 240mm
- Anti-hiking membrane
- Reinforced concrete slab (λ = 2,500 W / mK) 300mm
U Radices = 0.104W / (m²K)
From the outside to the inside of the walls:
- 25 mm reconstituted stone cladding (aesthetic function)
- Crepe facade covering 15 mm
- ITE ZOLPAN EPS (λ = 0.038 W / mK) 200mm
- YTONG cellular concrete block (λ = 0.090 W / mK) 365mm
- SIGA steam
- Unvented air gap 48mm
- 18mm plasterboard
U Walls ext = 0.098W / (m²K)
From the outside to the inside:
- Roof tiles
- By rain
- Fir farmhouse
- Projected cellulose wadding (λ = 0.039 W / mK) 600mm
- Oriented Strand Board 22mm
- SIGA steam
- Ceiling in plasterboard 13mm
U Roof = 0.073W / (m² / K)
- HF310 Wood-aluminum frame chassis
- Triple glazing 48mm, 44b.2 (VSG) / 16Ar / 4 / 15Ar / b4
U g-value = 0.88 W / (m²K)
g -value = 60%
Uw = 0.898 W / (m²K)
Double flux ventilation :
- MAICO WS 470
- Heat recovery system HER = 87.6%
- Sheath insulation (λ = 0.039 W / mK) - 100mm
- Heating coil (copper spiral) downstream of the VMC to heat the air to breathe VMC in winter
Domestic hot water :
- Air / water heat pump DAIKIN Altherma BT 260L
- Heat exchangers under the shower trays.
96m² of two-sided photovoltaic panels (20% additional production) connected to an automated battery park. The system generates electricity for 2 buildings, including the Avenidor house.
ZOLPAN depolluting paints have been used to clean indoor air (up to 80% reduction in VOCs).
Drinking water treatment and purification system (filter body and UV bactericide).
Heat exchangers for heat recovery in greywater.
Microstation purification, operating without electricity, for the total treatment of gray and black water.
Data and consumptions:
- Living area of the house: 252m²
- Air permeability N50 = 0.18 / h
- Production of photovoltaic panels 19.2 kW peak
- Need annual heating 6kWh / (m²a)
- Primary energy requirement: 43 kWhEP / m² / a (on the heating system, domestic hot water, domestic electricity and auxiliary electricity).
- Price of the house: 1489 € / m²