Be the first to join the competition!
The first competing case studies displaying your solutions, for a building, a district or an infrastructure will benefit from the extensive media cover of the beginning of the competition. Submit your application before June 1st, 2017!
Each winner will receive a professional video describing the project that will be broadly shared on the web.
Who can compete ?
The competition distinguishes buildings, eco-districts and sustainable infrastructures contributing to the fight against climate change. They can be referenced by any stakeholder in the operation: owner, architect, engineer, industrial, developer, construction company, operator or even buildings’ users.
As an industrial, you can complete an existing case study with your solution implemented in this building or neighborhood.
Entering the contest is free, the only requirement: your projects must have been delivered by June 30th, 2017
How to participate?
- 1. Create your Construction21 account in a few clicks, it's free!
- 2. Reference one or more of your projects, make them compete in:
- 3. Select the category or categories that match with your project (Starting March 15).
- 4. Detail at least one solution per project (building, district or infrastructure), to illustrate the commitment in the chosen category.
You can submit your projects located anywhere in the world via the Construction21 portal of your country. If your country does not yet have its own Construction21 platform, publish your projects directly on Construction21 International, in English, Spanish or French.
Feel free to submit several Buildings and Eco-Districts
Competing will already win you some thousands of views.
- Professional videos of each winning implementation will be offered to each winner and widely relayed on the web.
- International media cover during the awards ceremony at the Marrakesh’s COP22, in the presence of the greatest international actors for sustainable development.