International Energy Efficiency Finance Forum
There is no fee for this event but space is limited so REGISTER today!
The Finance Forum is an interactive event that aims to develop a community of financiers dedicated to making energy efficiency the new normal across the globe. The discussions will concentrate on bridging the gap between viable project development, customer uptake and requirements for successful finance.
The agenda sets the stage for interactive exchange between project owners and investors with a focus on deal volume, credit viability and problem solving. Topics include:
- Project optimization opportunities worldwide • Project valuation elements
- Project standardization processes
- Insurance, bonding, warranty criteria
- Performance based building standards – Passivhaus International Conference
- Attendees will have the opportunity to test the SEAF IT Platform and brainstorm on its development during breakout sessions.
- The day will conclude with an inspiring presentation from a representative of a multi-lateral policymaking organization or governmental policymaker
Dr. Angela Köppl,from the Austrian Institute of Economic Research, WIFO
- Assess the main challenges for global project uptake in the energy efficiency sector with lessons learned from Europe
- Discover the latest tools that are bridging the finance gap between ESCOs and financiers
- Kick off to Passivhaus International Conferenceweek
- Contribute to the global dialogue on actions to increase energy efficiency financing worldwide
- Learn how performance standards support lender confidence and borrower security
- Keep up on the latest opportunities for project finance
- Network with the local to global players and investors to discuss and arrange for project deal-making
Investors and contractors/developers are welcome to present. Submit your projectHERE
Space is limited at the Steigenberger Hotel Wien – Make sure to secure your place today.
Steigenberger Hotel Wien, Vienna 25/04 - 25/04/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
Europe’s cities are growing. The efficient use and supply of energy play a major role in meeting the challenges of increasing urbanization and in developing a smart and sustainable future. Therefore politics, urban planning and the (...)
Adding Value to Your Building Demand Side Management (DSM) is evolving faster than ever! A proliferation of new technologies is ready and waiting to be applied to your building: HVAC optimisation, integrating on-site renewables, espec (...)
CoachCopro® will be presented on April 27th in Stuttgart at the EnergyCities’ Annual Conference. “2050 STARTS NOW!” EnergyCities holds its annual conference “2050 starts now!” on 26/28th April 2017. The Conference is hosted by the (...)