Construction and Innovation in Middle-East : Batimat Egypt Projects Summit
Batimat, the number one leading show in the building industry in Europe and West Africa, and Egypt Projects Summit, the biggest professional congress for the building sector in Egypt, combine to organize the first edition of Batimat Egypt Projects Summit in Cairo, Egypt.
Batimat Egypt Projects Summit will take place from 9 to 11 March 2017 at the Cairo International Conventions Center and will be the first comprehensive construction and architecture event for Egypt, the Middle East and Africa.
With Batimat Egypt Projects Summit, Batimat gives the building sector’s suppliers the opportunities for:
- meeting all the Middle East and African building decision-makers,
- benefiting from all the business opportunities of a country and more generally a very dynamic region where the expectancy level for technological solutions and innovations is very high.
Focus on the Egyptian construction market
- The real estate sector in Egypt is considered to be utmost perspective and projected to grow by 70%, from $7.2 billion in 2012 to $12 billion by 2020.
- Already, 27 new urban cities have been built around Egypt, with plans to increase this number to a further 59 by the end of 2017.
- The proposed New Capital of Egypt is a large-scale 700 sq.m. project and will consist of 21 residential districts and 25 "dedicated districts" including the seats of government departments, key ministries and foreign embassies.
- The government allocated EGP 1.5 billion to subsidize the housing projects for low-income citizens, as well as a further EGP 55 billion for “restructure projects”, which will increase the demand on construction material and equipment.
Le Caire, Egypte 09/03 - 11/03/2017
Other news in "Agenda"
Rendez-vous in Cannes! As a partner of MIPIM, Construction21 will be there to launch the 2017 edition of the Green Solutions Awards. The Construction21 team also brings a touch of sustainability to the real estate international exhibi (...)
As part of the COP22, the Construction21 network will unveil the winners of its 2016 international competition " Green Building & City Solutions Awards " in the presence of Hakima El Haite, Minister of Environment of Morocco, host (...)
Pollutec Conference - 10:25 to 11:10 - Sustainable City Forum. An observatory for innovative infrastructures accelerating the transition to green The mutation of our lifestyles required by the fight against climate change will mostly (...)